Updated: Feb 12, 2021
1. The outcome of the Doodle poll - who can come?
Thank you to all those who took the time to indicate their availability. The majority of people (20 out of 55) are able to attend on Sunday 14th February. Happy for people to take another look at their availability and attend if possible. If you find you can come please let me know, as I will close the Doodle poll soon.
2. Date, time and venue
Date: Sunday 14 February
Time: 9am – 3pm
Venue: Ruru room, Level 7, 22-28 Willeston Street,
3. Hui Objectives
We will start with a karakia and Whanaungatanga
· Understanding the context – why are we doing this?
· Partnership approach – equal tangata whenua and Te Tiriti
· Scope of the project and terms of reference – what will success look like?
· Stakeholders – who do we need to speak to?
· Timeframes – how long have we got to do this?
· Skills, attributes and experience – do we have the right people to do this project?
4. Facilitator for the hui
We have asked Alannah Marriot to facilitate the hui for us. Information about Alannah can be found here.
If you need help with flights and accommodation please contact Amy – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to attend via zoom please email me – email@example.com
We will pay a nominal fee to people who attend in person or via zoom. A claim form will be emailed out after the hui to those who attended. Mileage claim will be at the IRD rate of 82 cents.
We have developed a blog for people to make comments, ask questions and watch the progress of the project. Please register with the blog to receive update.